Previous Page | Next Page
- by Koto at 9:36 PM EDT on April 17, 2019
- Someone looking at SSBU update? Persona stuff, you know...
- by bxaimc at 10:25 PM EDT on April 17, 2019
- Here it is
I'll merge it with the main set a little later.
edited 12:18 AM EDT April 18, 2019
- by MurraySkull at 1:30 AM EDT on April 18, 2019
- Stage Builder track?
- by mariofan12ify at 10:34 AM EDT on April 18, 2019
- I don't think the Stage Builder has new music.
- by dany1994gus at 12:10 AM EDT on April 19, 2019
- It is a pity that the smash audios are in poor quality. How I would like them to improve ...
- by ChillyBilly at 12:25 AM EDT on April 20, 2019
- More sets ahoy:
Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz
Kaiji VR: Zetsubou no Tekkotsu Watari (I know, it's not much. But that's all the music I could find!)
YU-NO: Konoyo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo
@despycl: Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll be of much help as far as your issue is concerned.... because I only concentrate on ripping the sound. I don't really have any experience with the other file types for Unity games, I'm afraid....
- by despycl at 3:17 AM EDT on April 20, 2019
- @ChillyBilly Thanks for the reply! I certainly can do that myself. I'm interested in ripping the game's sprites (or artwork for that matter, anything image related) but i need the files for that :( of course i know those cant be shared publicy, that's why i hoped if it would be possible to contact you privately elsewhere.
I have tried with a different tools, but cant get the romfs file, everytime i get a wrong keys/header error and its driving me crazy...
- by MurraySkull at 10:09 PM EDT on April 25, 2019
- Anything in the new Super Mario Odyssey update?
- by ChillyBilly at 12:47 AM EDT on April 27, 2019
- Didn't get much done this week, but here goes:
Sengoku Musou 4 DX (Or Samurai Warriors 4 DX for the localized title. Anyway, I actually have an issue with this rip.... the extracted files aren't playing for me. I'm not sure if this is another plugin issue, but I included the original files just in case, like I did with Atelier Lulua a while back.)
Umihara Kawase Fresh! (Some catchy tunes here!)
BTW, I also looked into the full version of Langrisser 1 & 2. Turns out that, at least music-wise, the content is exactly the same as the demo, no more, no less. So yeah, the demo's a complete rip, as I figured a while back.
- by ChillyBilly at 12:04 AM EDT on May 4, 2019
- Time to bust out the goods:
BoxBoy! + BoxGirl!
Croc's World 2
the Knight & the Dragon
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
Rad Rodgers: Radical Edition (Unfortunately, this is (mostly) unplayable for the moment. The files I extracted with umodel only have a "SWITCH_AUDIO" extension, and I'm not even sure if they're encrypted or not. Still, here they are, just in case!)
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
Super Star Path
Adios for now!
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0105s;