Previous Page | Next Page
- by bxaimc at 1:19 AM EDT on August 22, 2019
- For the DQ fans until the full game rip:
Dragon Quest XI S - Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition [Demo Version] (2019-08-21)(Square Enix)[Switch]
- by marcusss at 6:21 AM EDT on August 22, 2019
- Thanks for that one ^
- by ChillyBilly at 9:27 PM EDT on August 24, 2019
- Not much, but here's a few sets:
Hotline Miami Collection
BTW, I also looked into Oninaki, but I had trouble extracting the music.... every Unity tool I tried kept crashing on me, for some reason. I still uploaded the archive though, in case anyone else is able to crack this thing open!
- by Knurek at 12:02 PM EDT on August 25, 2019
- Change your Unity tools @ChillyBilly, I had no issues with extracting Oninaki
- by bxaimc at 1:42 PM EDT on August 27, 2019
- Astral Chain is the usual mess from PlatinumGames. It’ll take a bit to do considering there are 600+ WEMs.
- by Vector Harbor at 4:20 PM EDT on August 28, 2019
- I'm looking for to it !
- by bxaimc at 4:25 PM EDT on August 28, 2019
- And done. Have fun trying to piece everything together...
Astral Chain (2019-08-30)(PlatinumGames)(Nintendo)[Switch]
Also, I'm finally done with this too:
God Eater 3 (2019-02-08)(Marvelous)(Bandai Namco)[Switch]
edited 6:55 PM EDT August 28, 2019
- by ChillyBilly at 1:04 AM EDT on August 29, 2019
- @Knurek: Yeah, turns out the tools I used were slightly outdated. The files extracted A-okay for me as well after updating. Not really much point in me posting them now though, I think. However, I DO have something I've worked on since the weekend:
Grandia HD Collection
^I encountered some weird issues with this one too, though. First, I should note that both movies and sound each have two folders. Anyway, when working on the first movie folder, it took me freaking FOREVER to demux the files (pretty much the primary reason I wasn't able to post this set until now). I imagine they must have had some weird encoding, considering the size of some of the output files (one came out over 100MB!). My next issue stems from the .opus files. I have no idea if this is just a problem on my end, but they play really slowly for me, at least on foobar. If this issue isn't exclusive to me, is there a way to get those files to play at normal speed? Otherwise, everything else came out fine, more or less (there were quite a few sound files to trim out, but I think all the relevant ones are present). That's all I've got for now...
edited 1:05 AM EDT August 29, 2019
- Request by blood_falcon at 10:12 AM EDT on August 29, 2019
- Hi guys, I would like to request Psikyo Shmup Collection. Specifically Sengoku Ace and Sengoku Blade. Thank you for considering my request
- by bxaimc at 7:06 PM EDT on August 29, 2019
- Samurai Aces for Nintendo Switch [Sengoku Ace for Nintendo Switch] (2018-02-15)(Psikyo)(Zerodiv)[Switch]
TENGAI for Nintendo Switch [Sengoku Blade] (2018-03-29)(Psikyo)(Zerodiv)[Switch]
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0094s;