Previous Page | Next Page
- by mariofan12ify at 10:32 AM EST on December 27, 2019
- Thanks for the tip, managed to get them! Also it would be nice if the game got a fairly organised rip on the site.
- by bxaimc at 7:50 AM EST on December 29, 2019
- Dr Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch [Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no Nintendo Switch Training] (2019-12-27)(Nintendo EPD)(Nintendo)[Switch]
- by MoldyPond at 10:31 AM EST on December 29, 2019
- @ChillyBilly Ok I went through the files of Impossible Lair one more time and what is 100% for sure missing are just the intros to the indoor section of Gasping Glade (There's no underwater version like I had thought earlier) and the underwater version of Turbine Trouble (It's possible neither of these might actually exist as both intros are only 5 and 7 seconds long respectively, and it's completely impossible to get to these areas quick enough in-game to hear them).
- by MoldyPond at 4:34 PM EST on January 1, 2020
- Sigh, literally the first file in the folder is the intro to Turbine Trouble, just didn't have my volume high enough to hear it, also found how to get underwater quickly enough in-game to confirm its existence. :(
Still no luck with the Indoor Gasping Glade intro though.
- by ChillyBilly at 11:46 PM EST on January 4, 2020
- A happy new year to everyone here! Here are my first sets for 2020:
Bouncy Bob 2
Down to Hell
Mochi A Girl
Princess Maker: Fairy Tales ome True
Roombo: First Blood
Rush Rally 3
@MoldyPond: Sorry that I didn't catch your posts earlier (was out on vacation). I'll try giving Yooka-Laylee another look when I get the chance and see if I can find any missing tracks. Can't really guarantee how soon I can get back to you on that, though....
- by MoldyPond at 7:55 AM EST on January 5, 2020
- @ChillyBilly No worries, no rush, and thanks again! :D
- by bxaimc at 11:43 AM EST on January 9, 2020
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Demo (2020-01-09)(Spike Chunsoft)(The Pokemon Company, Nintendo)[Switch]
- by ChillyBilly at 11:23 PM EST on January 14, 2020
- A few more sharesies:
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX
Munchkin: Quacked Quest
Nyan Cat: Lost in Space
Taka no Tsume VS Hae no Hane Dan
As always, enjoy!
- by ChillyBilly at 9:12 AM EST on January 19, 2020
- Some sets to round off the weekend:
CRAYON SHINCHAN The Storm Called FLAMING KASUKABE RUNNER!!
Puzzle & Dragons Gold (I'm not entirely sure I managed to extract all the Wwise tracks, which is why I included the original sound archives, just in case. I feel pretty certain I got most of them, though.)
Robots under attack!
Super Robot Taisen X
Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate (Unfortunately, the DLC tracks don't play.... for me, at least. I brought this up in the vgmstream thread)
- by SmartOne at 12:25 AM EST on January 22, 2020
- FYI: The Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore soundtrack that was released alongside the Switch port sounds awful. I think they ran the 32 kHz Wii U ADPCM through an exciter, compressed the dynamic range, and then slapped the result on some CDs. It's a shame, because that game has some pretty cool tracks.
I wonder if the Switch version has higher quality audio files than the Wii U version.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software