Previous Page | Next Page
- by JacintaB19 at 6:13 AM EDT on October 20, 2020
- Still waiting for Just Dance 2021 until November 12...
edited 6:16 AM EDT October 20, 2020
- by bxaimc at 3:00 AM EDT on October 23, 2020
- Pokemon Sword + Shield [Pocket Monsters Sword + Shield] (v1.3.0) (2019-11-15)(Game Freak)(The Pokemon Company, Nintendo)[Switch]
The Crown Tundra DLC added to main set
Pokemon Sword + Shield - The Crown Tundra DLC (2020-10-22)
edited 9:22 AM EDT October 23, 2020
- by BlueThunder at 6:42 AM EDT on October 24, 2020
- Thanks bxaimc but when I tried to open some txtp from DLC2 with foobar, I got a "Unable to open item for playback (Unsupported format or corrupted file):
"C:\Users\Blue\Downloads\DLC\DLC2-BGM007.txtp" error. How can we open it and convert to MP3?
- by Franpa at 2:07 AM EST on November 1, 2020
- Can a link to http://switch.joshw.info/ be added to the first post please? Thanks. Alternatively a link to it added to the first post in this topic: https://hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=26929
Oh also, for the Cadence of Hyrule music, how does one edit the order the songs populate the playlist in and how do you remove songs?
edited 2:44 AM EST November 1, 2020
- by Franpa at 2:11 AM EST on November 1, 2020
- @Knurek Ah so it has been added, thank you.
- by JacintaB19 at 1:16 AM EST on November 10, 2020
- Not long to wait now until Just Dance 2021! Just two or three more days for a proper gamerip, and I'm waiting.
- by ChillyBilly at 10:56 AM EST on November 11, 2020
- Well, I took a little break from rips for the past month, but I'm back! And with good tidings, too... for I finally have a newer, (marginally) faster net service to work with! I very much plan to make up for lost time, oh yes, indeed. Here's a little something to start off with:
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
^However, as I mention in the vgmstream thread, these files aren't playable at the moment (for me, anyway). Still, here you are! I plan to have a few more sets ready soonish....
- by ChillyBilly at 11:17 AM EST on November 12, 2020
- As promised:
Crazy BMX World
Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez (Premium Sound Edition)
Mad Rat Dead
^These are all quality sets, guys! I especially Recommend Ikenfell and Mad Rat Dead! I'll see if I can get a few more rips done over the weekend!
- by ChillyBilly at 1:31 AM EST on November 15, 2020
- As promised, more for the weekend:
Electronic Super Joy 2
Kotoba no Puzzle: Moji Pittan Encore (I know the demo version was added a while back, so here's the full one!)
The Legend of Ninja
Medarot Classics Plus (Kuwagata ver., but I'm pretty sure the other version's set would be identical)
Shoot 1UP DX
Umihara Kawase BaZooka!
More to come!
- by ChillyBilly at 10:43 AM EST on November 16, 2020
- Alrighty, got a few more:
Alwa's Legacy (More chiptune goodness!)
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (Absolutely amazing soundtrack, and I didn't want that PS4 set to feel lonely, lol)
No Straight Roads (Another must-listen!)
Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Not bad, style reminds me a bit of Konami's Power Pros)
^So, full disclosure: I gave bnnm's Wwise tool a shot with the No Straight Roads set, but sadly I just couldn't get a single working .txtp from any of the files. Thus, I just went ahead and uploaded the sound folder as-is for the most part (I got rid of the SFX and non-English voice folders (which still recycled English songs anyway)), though I could still upload those files separately, if anyone wants). Thankfully, the latest vgmstream updates means I could just play the .bnk files directly now, but if anyone else can succeed where I failed with the wwise tool... well, you've got my set to work with right there. ;)
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software