Previous Page | Next Page
- by sirsoundfont at 4:30 PM EDT on August 16, 2017
- @StarWolf3000 Oh, alright. That would explain why my MLSS soundfont had so many 8-bit sounds.
- Mario and Luigi Superstar saga soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 3:14 PM EDT on August 27, 2017
- Can someone link a FIXED version of the soundfont? The "original" one containing the samples and bad sounding instruments was one I asked some guys on at glitchkill. If you ask me I don't think it has all the instrumetns, and plus could someone put all the percussion instruments into an actual Drumkit, because I don't know how to work with individual percussion samples/instruments.
edited 3:16 PM EDT August 27, 2017
- by G-Boy at 9:18 AM EDT on September 8, 2017
- I found a sound bank in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time with some samples from Superstar Saga. It only has the baritone sax, accordion, harpsichord, orchestra kit, strings, timpani, tuba, orchestra sax, oboe, french horn, harpsichord and the drawbar organ, but the instruments are in higher quality than in the other soundfont, so I'll link it here in case it's helpful to anyone.
edited 9:19 AM EDT September 8, 2017
- by Basillica at 1:50 PM EDT on September 8, 2017
Thanks a lot.
- Mario and Luigi Superstar saga soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 12:59 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
Could you link your soundfont of superstar saga?
- by Basillica at 6:54 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
- Here it is, but like he said, it's mostly instruments for the Mario Bros. minigame, not the game itself.
edited 6:54 PM EDT September 10, 2017
- Mario and Luigi Superstar saga soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 6:29 PM EDT on September 11, 2017
- I already have that, that was the first one that was put on glitchkill, okay, guys to finally put an explanation to this, ONLY TWO SOUNDFONTS OF THIS GAME ARE PUBLIC. The MARIO BROS MINIGAME one and the Crappy one that someone ripped with really bad sounding instrument quality and looping, and no drumkit.
The ONLY OTHER ONES THAT EXIST are ones that people say that they have, and either haven't linked or won't link for some reason. to people that ask about the font being updated with better instruments, the correct number that exist in the actual game, I have no clue, you're better off asking on forums and hoping to get lucky, so far I haven't and I have been either ignored, or told that it already exists, to which I beleive they are referring to the crappy sounding one.
- by RebeccaSugar at 2:17 AM EDT on September 14, 2017
- Honestly we're better off just remastering it with the .midis we have.
- Mario and Luigi Superstar saga soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 2:41 PM EDT on September 15, 2017
- Though the midis aren't that good either, most have been "ripped" I.E made from scratch and by ear, very few have actually been ripped from the game itself. and plus I'm not the only one looking for the soundfont. I'd do it myself if I knew how, and I've already tried with that GBARipper thing, can't even get that to work at all, even if I follow tutorials. That's why I've been asking on forums, Someone ripped it before and I can't get in touch with them to update it, that's why I've been asking here, I see that some people are attempting to put in effort, though I've been searching and asking for any advice, to no avail as I've gotten no answers on either how to rip it, or if someone else already did, or if they can themselves.
- by Kurausukun at 3:31 PM EDT on September 15, 2017
- It doesn't work with GBAMusRiper because the game doesn't use the Sappy sound engine, which is the only engine we really know how to work with. You'd have to reverse-engineer the format and write your own programs to get stuff straight out of the game.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0043s;