Previous Page | Next Page
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 6:59 AM EDT on October 17, 2017
- When do you think it will be finished?
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 1:51 PM EDT on October 21, 2017
- I've been checking other forums and surpisingly talk about this specific font have died out XD totally short lived, though I'm really glad progress is being made finally after such a long time, though what's strange to me is why superstar saga DOESN'T use the sappy engine. My guess is because it is based off that Japanese only gba game it probably uses the same engine and it's not sappy. but idk
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 5:38 PM EDT on October 27, 2017
- I'm really excited for this, sorry I keep asking about when it will be finished XD I've just been trying hard to get progress back on this lol
- by Excalibur624 at 2:30 PM EST on November 8, 2017
- Sorry I haven't updated much. I took a break after I last updated and now I'm going to continue this project. I've finished about 95% of the soundfont and just need to finish the drum kits, which I haven't done yet for a majority due to some troubles with ripping. Now that it's resolved, I'm going to finish up the soundfont and start working on drums.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 7:05 AM EST on November 11, 2017
- Okay, I see, and thank you for so much that you've done, many people have tried to rip this, but usually gave up and stopped, or just pulled out something unfinished, or could only get the ones from the mario bros minigame.
- by Excalibur624 at 5:37 PM EST on November 12, 2017
- No problem, I'm glad to see that I'm making people happy!
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 4:59 PM EST on November 14, 2017
- When do you think you'll have it finished? sometime near the end of the month or so...? also, would it be alright if I put up a video for this soundfont and a download link?
- by Infomaniac95 at 1:59 AM EST on November 24, 2017
- So, how comes progress on the soundfont? It has been some time since we last got an update to the current progress.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 3:18 PM EST on November 24, 2017
- he said it's been 95% done, and thanksgiving break for alot of school students and people just started a few days ago, I'm sure he's been busy with that recently, give him time, I'm pretty excited too, but my estimated guess says sometime by the end of the month or the start of the next month, it IS a soundfont, and those take alot of time to make, and considering this game doesn't use the sappy engine, (basically a game engine that MOST and ALOT of gameboy advance games use) it's gonna be a while, have hope, we made it this far, and if something happens, don't give up. all we can do is be patient.
- by Excalibur624 at 3:52 PM EST on December 2, 2017
- I will upload a couple more previews shortly
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;