Previous Page | Next Page
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 10:22 AM EST on December 16, 2017
- that's still pretty amazing, I had suspect that partners in time had some instruments left over, given that in the debug mode, some of the beanbean castle town buildings can be found in the PIT style.
- by G-Boy at 2:08 PM EST on December 18, 2017
- Yes, I posted a link to that Partners in Time sound bank in September. It has the baritone sax, accordion, harpsichord, orchestra kit, strings, timpani, tuba, sax section, oboe, french horn, harpsichord and drawbar organ from Superstar Saga.
- by mariofan12ify at 5:06 AM EST on December 21, 2017
- What's the progress on the soundfont and midis? Looking forward to getting my hands on them.
- Announcement about Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga Soundfont + MIDI + DLS Collection, BETA Release Coming Soon by Excalibur624 at 8:28 PM EST on December 27, 2017
- Soon, I'll (finally) be releasing prototype MIDIS/DLS/SF2 (and FLPs for FL Studio users) to the public. The project is about 80% complete.
With this good news, I also have some bad news as well.
For one, I've been having lots of trouble ripping INDIVIDUAL Percussion samples. Using the method I used to rip the instrument samples does not seem to work with Percussion samples (stored in 00 and 07 banks), the game crashes for some reason. I could re use the samples from the soundfont on Glitchkill, however there are 2 problems:
1: The pitches are all screwed up and would take a long time to adjust
2: It only contains about 30% of all the percussion samples used in the game, some in this soundfont aren't even in the game at all (but are in Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge)
As an alternative (for now), I used the VisualBoyAdvance emulator to record the percussion channels from most of the songs in the game, using the maximum quality settings. They are in WAV format, and you will have to apply them yourself (although it's easy, the base song is already synced with the drumkit so you could just plop the drumkit right in, without any timing editing)
However, the FLPS included with the pack already have them applied for you.
Until I (hopefully) sort this out, this will have to do. I'm sorry for the slight inconvenience
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 1:50 PM EST on January 7, 2018
- I HAVE EXCTIEMENT!
- by Franpa at 9:25 AM EST on January 8, 2018
- Good work.
- by Excalibur624 at 4:09 PM EST on January 8, 2018
- Thanks guys.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 3:20 PM EST on January 12, 2018
- Progress on the beta or in general?
- by Excalibur624 at 7:07 PM EST on January 18, 2018
I've been working on a side project alongside this: A soundfont for The House of the Dead 2 (I managed to rip the samples from the Naomi version). Midterms were eating my time but now they are over with so more time to work on the soundfonts.
In the case of the Superstar Saga soundfont, I just have to do a few checkups before beta release. Hell I might just release the full kit since I'm so close to finishing it anyways
edited 7:08 PM EST January 18, 2018
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 8:07 AM EST on January 19, 2018
- EEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2!! YUS!! Hey excalibur, do you think you could do jojo's Bizarre Adventure Heritage for the future or Sonic the fighters? And by that I mean the arcade ports, since oddly enough even though the ps1 version of jojo uses the cps3 font, it's streamed, but the arcade version isn't, samples exist, but they were never ripped correctly.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0042s;