Previous Page | Next Page
- by Excalibur624 at 7:38 PM EST on January 20, 2018
- I probably can do Sonic the Fighters and Jojo when I finish up my other projects.
- BETA MLSS Soundfont Releae by Excalibur624 at 5:02 PM EST on January 31, 2018
- After a long wait, finally I am releasing a prototype for my upcoming Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga soundfont! It's about 85% complete.
I have to make some QoL changes before the full release such as correcting the midi patches and improving 2 or 3 instruments that could be better quality such as the pizzcato string Hopefully this will keep you guys occupied until the full release
edited 5:30 PM EST January 31, 2018
- Thank You! by Infomaniac95 at 7:28 PM EST on January 31, 2018
- Thank you so much for this! sounds so much better than any other soundfont for this! however, the midi rip from the first post doesnt seem to exactly sound right using this.
- by Excalibur624 at 8:42 PM EST on January 31, 2018
- You are welcome. :)
The midi's don't really sound right with the soundfont from Glitchkill as well. That's because the game uses a special type of midi system (most likely MP2K) with special presets for the sound channels and samples, to make them sound like they do in-game. These ripped midis mostly remove these presets due to the conversion from MP2K to General-Midi and thus sound wrong.
However in one of the previous pages, I said I would soon release fixed, better sounding midis to go along with these samples!
BTW, the samples from my soundfont keep the special presets (such as reverb, pitch correction, etc) that make them sound more accurate compared to the Glitchkill one
edited 8:44 PM EST January 31, 2018
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 6:44 PM EST on February 1, 2018
- What of the percussion? also if and when you do them, could you do a percusion kit as well? so for those of us who don't know how to use individual percussion samples can use this.
- by Excalibur624 at 5:36 PM EST on February 2, 2018
- Sure I can do that :)
Also like I said in another post, i had trouble ripping the percussion samples so I have left that out of the soundfont for now. But I will find something out
edited 5:38 PM EST February 2, 2018
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 6:14 PM EST on February 2, 2018
- Ah, alright, and just for now until percussions are able to be done, I am using the PIT drumkits
here is a link for a remix I did using the instruments from this font and the PIT drum kits.
Axem rangers chase
edited 6:15 PM EST February 2, 2018
- by Excalibur624 at 2:07 PM EST on February 3, 2018
- Wow that Mario RPG remix is nice.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 11:10 AM EST on February 4, 2018
- Thanks, though most of the instruments have a bit of static, though I had to change the pitch, and it still had it. I use FL studio 10. but other than that it's all really good. I think it's just the midis I use.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 1:12 PM EST on February 17, 2018
- How is the font going?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0047s;