- SPT/SPD and ILG files by Dusty_dust at 3:21 PM EDT on August 4, 2017
- Hello, I was trying to rip songs from Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (GCN) and I noticed that all the songs in the audio folder where SPD/SPT pairs and there were also a bunch of ILG files there as well. I tried using SPTex to extract DSP but all it would do was say "-1576271865 entries". I also looked up for something about the ILG files and couldn't figure out anything about them. I also checked the PS2 version, and all the data was in CNK files. Game extractor couldn't extract them.
edited 3:22 PM EDT August 4, 2017
- by datschge at 6:11 AM EDT on August 5, 2017
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly for both Gamecube and PS2 are already ripped (see vgm.hcs64.com), are they incomplete?
- by Vector Harbor at 10:16 AM EDT on May 8, 2018
- Does anyone know how to play these spt file ? I'm curious to know what is different from the gamecube version.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;