- Having trouble with Kirby 64 soundfont by mariofan12ify at 9:53 PM EDT on August 10, 2017
- I ripped the midi files and a dls soundfont from the rom, but the problem is, most instruments in the soundfont are REALLY quiet. To the point where I can barely hear them. Can anyone give me ideas for fixing that?
- by SubDrag at 9:16 AM EDT on August 12, 2017
- Check the ADSR of the instruments. For some reason, some playback engines have trouble with certain very low or very high values.
- by mariofan12ify at 9:48 AM EDT on August 12, 2017
- How do I check the ADSR of the instruments?
- by SubDrag at 11:42 AM EDT on August 12, 2017
- If you open the soundfont in a sound font tool, like Viena or whatever you are using.
- by mariofan12ify at 12:19 PM EDT on August 12, 2017
- I'm using FL Studio.
- by SubDrag at 2:13 PM EDT on August 12, 2017
- I don't think that can edit soundfonts, but I'm not sure.
- by mariofan12ify at 5:56 AM EDT on August 13, 2017
- Ok, I'm on Viena and I'm trying to find the ADSR of the instruments but I can't seem to find them.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0038s;