- Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 XA archive? by RetroFanatic at 11:57 AM EDT on August 16, 2017
- Does such a thing exist? Not sure if I asked this before but I couldn't find any old threads about it.
edited 11:58 AM EDT August 16, 2017
- by bxaimc at 2:29 PM EDT on August 16, 2017
- You could always grab the ISO to check it out and let us know ;-)
- by RetroFanatic at 5:45 PM EDT on August 16, 2017
- Can I export them then?
Edit: Alright, took me some time to be able to mount the iso. When I first tried, I got an error of some sort.
Anyway, I took some screenshots.
Root directory of the disc
The files in the second pic are snd files. Those I can't seem to open or play properly.
It seems there are no XA files directly on the disc. The BGMs seem to be grouped together in the STR (streamed?) files in the MOV folder.
How do I go about splitting those?
edited 6:19 PM EDT August 16, 2017
- by bxaimc at 7:30 PM EDT on August 16, 2017
- for the STR, that's where the XA files are. They usually have a single header when they're grouped in a single archive. Use VGMToolbox's XA extractor for this.
- by RetroFanatic at 3:59 PM EDT on August 18, 2017
- Ok, thanks. Will try that.
Edit: A little update here. I've extracted the STR files from the disc and I'm converting the files to xa files as we speak. When I'm done I can upload the archive to dropbox or whatever and link it to an admin or whatever.
I'll leave the naming of the archive to you, though, I may name the songs something like "Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 - Theme of ???" or thinks like that.
Edit 2: Named the songs. Is it okay if I exclude the intro, cut-scene music and such?
Also, they seem to be a bit shorter than on the official soundtrack that's been released.
edited 11:03 PM EDT August 18, 2017
- by bxaimc at 12:11 AM EDT on August 19, 2017
- For completeness I would leave it in if there's music unless you can barely hear it and it's being drowned completely by everything else.
- by RetroFanatic at 9:51 PM EDT on August 21, 2017
- Okay. I've added all of the XA files (music) that I could find to a zip. My only concern now is the "Famous Scenario" themes (search on youtube for those) which I can't seem to find.
Where are they located.
And the Hidden Character Theme, aside from being awfully short, has sound effects in it.
- by RetroFanatic at 10:54 PM EDT on August 22, 2017
- Anyone? Since it'd be good if it's as complete as possible I'd like to know.
- by RetroFanatic at 4:17 AM EDT on September 9, 2017
- Hmm. Almost forgot about this. I may upload the zip as-is because the Famous Scenario themes are not part of the STR files, so I don't know how to convert them.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;