Previous Page | Next Page
- by datschge at 10:45 AM EDT on August 19, 2017
- @bnnm - You can search through Chrome's omnibox (or importing the OpenSearch description in Firefox etc.), that will result in a public GET request (omnibox curiously is incapable of POST requests). The site itself is HTTPS, so having searches (the most exposing action you can currently do on the site aside logging in) be publicly exposed is silly. It uses AJAX simply because there's no way to have links do POST stuff.
Added the # links to all search results on first page that are not filtered (as only search is exposed to GET).
Added page number input field whenever there are more than 9 pages of results.
edited 7:06 AM EDT August 20, 2017
- by Knurek at 11:55 AM EDT on August 20, 2017
- @bnnm: I know this isn't optimal, but here are snapshots of my local archive directories (sans PC, since I don't have enough HDD space for that one).
JoshW.info list as of 2017-08-20
If you have Total Commander, you can use these lst files as virtual directories, giving you easy access to what filetype each and every set uses. This includes searching for filetype/filename.
If not, there are just plaintext files, so still should be usable for you.
No CRC values though.
- by bnnm at 1:08 PM EDT on August 20, 2017
- Thanks, much appreciated. Gone are the days of wasting Joshw's (seemingly eternal) bandwidth trying to find That One Filetype.
- by vajuvaju at 5:56 PM EDT on August 20, 2017
- Thank you, Knurek! You forgot PC, though!
- by datschge at 10:24 AM EDT on August 21, 2017
- Exposed site filter to GET request, so now filtered search results can be linked to.
- by datschge at 11:14 PM EDT on August 24, 2017
- Escaping the hash sign now so that links to sets containing it actually work instead getting cutting off and thus leading to a 404 file not found error page.
If anybody runs across any other links to sets not working please let me know.
- by bnnm at 5:45 PM EDT on August 28, 2017
- A couple more suggestions:
- some link after uploading to go back to the upload form (it confused me for a moment I was expected to refresh the page).
- nicer handling and/or less catastrophic message for the 'DISCONNECTED after finishing upload during transferring to joshw.info but actually worked' thing, as I keep getting it :X
- by AnonRunzes at 8:11 PM EDT on August 28, 2017
- Perhaps I need to request some name changes here.
Genji - Dawn of the Samurai [Genji] (2005-06-30)(Game Republic)(SCE America).7z -> Genji - Dawn of the Samurai [Genji] (2005-06-30)(Game Republic)(SCE).7z
Phase Paradox (2001-05-24)(-)(SCE).7z -> Phase Paradox (2001-05-24)(-)(SCEI).7z
PoPoLoCrois - Hajimari no Bouken (2002-06-20)(G-Artists)(SCE).7z -> PoPoLoCrois - Hajimari no Bouken (2002-06-20)(G-Artists)(SCEI).7z
PoPoLoCrois - Tsuki no Okite no Bouken [PS2] (2004-03-18)(G-Artists)(SCE).7z -> PoPoLoCrois - Tsuki no Okite no Bouken (2004-03-18)(G-Artists)(SCEI).7z
- by datschge at 8:38 AM EDT on August 30, 2017
- @AnonRunzes - Please request those file name changes in the thread for xxx.joshw.info. vgm.hcs64.com is just a frontend for it and doesn't have the ability to manipulate data on xxx.joshw.info.
@bnnm - Ok, will look at those. Edit: Done.
Added "unpload another set" link on completion.
On disconnection added check if file was completely uploaded already, and if so show usual upload success message with added hint that transfer to joshw.info may take longer.
edited 10:29 AM EDT August 30, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 3:39 PM EDT on August 30, 2017
- @datschge - Allright then.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software