Previous Page | Next Page
- by Knurek at 3:17 PM EDT on November 4, 2017
- @datschge: Not sure if you can help here, but filenames starting with dot (.) don't show up even after uploading.
four .hack sets in psf2/0-9/ for easy confirmation
- by Josh W at 9:10 PM EDT on November 4, 2017
- That was my bad.
Usually files beginning with '.' are hidden and are not shown, and weren't being included in the manifest.
I've altered it so that these should be included
- by datschge at 8:54 AM EDT on April 11, 2018
- Took me far too long, but it's slowly getting there:
Logged in users can now list the files contained within the sets, click on the [...] to show the page. File search will be integrated after some time, currently file listings are only added on demand so a search wouldn't cover the whole joshw.info archive. Tags are also coming, starting starting with file extensions that are automatically gathered from the above file listings.
Big thanks to Josh for a couple crucial internal changes recently that make this possible.
- by marcusss at 10:02 AM EDT on April 11, 2018
- Sounds like a great feature !
- by bxaimc at 10:05 AM EDT on April 11, 2018
- Wew! Awesome stuff datschge, thanks!
I was thinking about emailing you about something but I might as well ask you here (since my email is acting up, cuz reasons). Can we change uploads so that only logged-in users can upload? It’s been a thought for a while now since occasionally I receive submissions with no details, just the game name. This may be a burden to current uploaders but, idk. Do you think we should?
- by datschge at 10:17 AM EDT on April 11, 2018
- Hm, I think in this case it would be better to enforce that all wanted details are given (like through a form, but that again could be a hassle for some) than making it impossible to contribute anonymously.
- by bxaimc at 10:26 AM EDT on April 11, 2018
- Hmm. I suppose you’re right. Forget I mentioned it :P
- by AnonRunzes at 11:27 AM EDT on April 11, 2018
- the thing is, for what reason is it needed to do so?
- by bnnm at 1:37 PM EDT on April 11, 2018
- Fantastic news, works great.
I think adding some optional form fields like platform and uploader would be useful, so I wouldn't have to manually change filenames.
Plus maybe some log of who-uploaded-what somewhere would be useful as, well, not everybody is so through with their sets.
- by marcusss at 1:49 PM EDT on April 11, 2018
- Yeah a log or the uploader's name next to file or whatever in case it needs to be reupped or people have queueries or then its easier to contact the uploader for any issues etc..
Aww there seems to be a bug? When i look on page 1 of updates and choose to view 1 game's bgm contents ( the new feature), when I go back and then click on "2" to go to page 2 it takes me back to the contents of the game i just.looked at.
Maybe it is just me
edited 2:00 PM EDT April 11, 2018
edited 2:01 PM EDT April 11, 2018
edited 2:02 PM EDT April 11, 2018
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software