Previous Page | Next Page
- by bxaimc at 2:25 PM EDT on April 11, 2018
- See, the uploader log may not be useful at all. In reality, most of the stuff will show either mine or Knurek’s name as the uploader because I don’t always move the uploads from uploads folder to the main archive as I usually download everything first and then reupload it directly to where it needs to go, one-by-one.
Also, there are lots of missing rips (from the tracker and old ftp days) that I need to dig up that aren’t in the archive to which I have zero recollection on who did them originally. =/
I guess the real solution here would just be to include a readme txt file in the set? Maybe not even name it as readme but something like ripped_by_bxaimc.txt (maybe without underscores?). Additional information like previous ripper inside perhaps or maybe a rip date? Please no rambling or ranting inside.
Also, maybe I should rename all the sets (or maybe just the future ones since this will take centuries) to their respective console tags like we used to many moons ago:
[3DS] or [N3DS]?
[PS1] [PS2] [PS3] [PS4]
etc etc etc
Maybe something like this: https://i.imgur.com/FuyMUlC.png
edited 2:31 PM EDT April 11, 2018
edited 2:44 PM EDT April 11, 2018
edited 2:48 PM EDT April 11, 2018
edited 3:03 PM EDT April 11, 2018
edited 3:07 PM EDT April 11, 2018
- by datschge at 2:52 PM EDT on April 11, 2018
- @marcusss: Can't reproduce that bug but I have a hunch why some browser/setting may behave like that. Updated the script which should prevent that in the future.
- by bnnm at 4:13 PM EDT on April 11, 2018
- I was thinking a log frontend uploads actually, before you reupload I think.
Platform names would be great when downloading same sets of different platforms.
I vote [DS][3DS][PC][MAC][GC][PSx][X360][Xbox][Android][iOS] etc. [Vita] or [PSV]? Maybe just [Switch]?
[XBLA] never, it's like using [Steam][iTunes] = shop, after the name if you must: "Bleh (XBLA)(2018-01-01)...."
@datschge - I get disconnects after seconds, anything off in the server? I think my connection is stable.
- by AnonRunzes at 7:39 PM EDT on April 11, 2018
- fine i'll reupload my Wangan Shitnight SYSTEM246 rips with just the "muh credit" text file and nothing else, no ranting from me i'll promise
and i mean this for real
edited 7:44 PM EDT April 11, 2018
- by datschge at 3:03 AM EDT on April 12, 2018
- @bnnm: Thanks for reporting, I indeed moved some files I shouldn't have that broke its backend. Fixed now.
- by bxaimc at 3:11 PM EDT on April 12, 2018
- I noticed the frontend takes it time updating from joshw. I uploaded something around 14:17 my time and checking back at 15:20, it still hasn't showed up on the frontend.
edited 3:22 PM EDT April 12, 2018
- by datschge at 3:25 PM EDT on April 12, 2018
- I noticed that as well and checked for the cause, the new set is not listed in the file I rely on to update the frontend. I've notified JoshW already.
- by bxaimc at 3:35 PM EDT on April 12, 2018
- It just showed up.
- by bnnm at 10:55 AM EDT on April 13, 2018
- @datschge - I also get the same "open file list, use back browser button, try to paginate > goes to file list" bug, in Firefox.
(the "set" input isn't being cleared on back I think).
- by datschge at 6:09 PM EDT on April 13, 2018
- @bnnm: I already explicitly clear the set input on any navigation using the pagination, what else does Firefox want me to do? ಠ_ಠ
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software