- by bxaimc at 7:20 PM EDT on April 13, 2018
- lmao that face really expresses feeling so well.
- by bnnm at 7:23 PM EDT on April 13, 2018
- I think you may need to use elem.value = x (changes the element's DOM property --internal object) rather that elem.setAttribute('value', x) (changes the element's HTML attribute --external representation).
I assume changing the attribute propagates to the property but delayed/inconsistently (in fact it randomly works).
- by datschge at 7:06 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- @bnnm: thanks, converted everything. Please (hard) refresh and check again.
- by marcusss at 9:16 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- @ datschge : The page seems to behave normally now for me since the change you made. Thanks
edited 9:16 AM EDT April 15, 2018
- by bnnm at 10:04 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- @datschge - Thanks, seems to work fine.
Another minor bug, if a set updates the file list seems to cache/show older contents.
For example Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin III - Pride of Justice (what a name) was updated with a bunch of extra files but still lists only 2.
The list also says "Last changed data retrieved Xh Ym Zs ago." but maybe that only applies to the main list? (not that it matters much).
- by datschge at 5:04 PM EDT on April 15, 2018
- @bnnm: The "Last changed data retrieved" refers to the global json data the frontend gets from the backend. The set file listings are separate from that.
Thanks for the report that updates for sets are not caught, that means the identification I currently use is unexpectedly not sufficiently unique. Will have to think how to resolve that first.
- by datschge at 5:15 AM EDT on April 17, 2018
- @bnnm: File listing cache should be correctly updated now whenever a set changes (as long as the file size is not exactly the same as before).
@bxaimc: Got a reply from JoshW, the dataset the frontend receives is delayed by one hour, so what we observed is intended.
edited 5:18 AM EDT April 17, 2018
- by bxaimc at 1:54 PM EDT on April 17, 2018
- Roger that 👍
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;