Previous Page | Next Page
- by datschge at 8:47 PM EDT on May 16, 2018
- The file listings are now publicly accessible without the need for logging in.
- by datschge at 6:12 PM EDT on July 6, 2018
- I added a link to a quick 'n' dirty file duplicate check on every file listing. Maybe it's of use to some contributors @bxaimc @marcusss @ChillyBilly @Ultrafighter and others.
- by bnnm at 6:44 PM EDT on July 7, 2018
- @datschge - could the pending upload list (vgm.hcs64.com/upload/list.php) be ordered by filename or date? It looks all wonky right now.
- by datschge at 5:17 PM EDT on July 8, 2018
- @bnnm - that was just the unmodified output order straight from the server. It's additionally sorted by ascending modification time now.
- by datschge at 4:04 PM EDT on August 18, 2018
- It's now possible to browse the sets by tags (currently used for the automatically generated file extension tags). Let me know if you come across any curious behavior as a result of that.
- by bnnm at 3:57 AM EDT on August 19, 2018
- Extremely cool, thanks a lot. I hope you can add some way to search directly for tags too, and also show platforms filters more consistently (they disappear when tags are selected, unless you do a search first). Plus I think it should always show the "System: (selected platform)" line rather than moving before the search box.
Random bug: recently added "Akai Suna Ochiru Tsuki" shows the file list of "Xanadu -Dragon Slayer 2-".
- by marcusss at 4:24 AM EDT on August 19, 2018
- Hey still getting some bugs happening.. like dimension drive for switch on 1st main page releases shows filenames 056-m1.m1 & 056-v1.v1 2mb for example instead of proper filenames.
edited 4:26 AM EDT August 19, 2018
- by Ultrafighter at 6:48 AM EDT on August 20, 2018
- Hey guys, is it just me or anyone else experiences this too? On my end max size of a file to upload here is stuck at 0.744GB for a few days now, that's why I can't even finish a multi-part upload I started earlier. I hope I didn't break anything there he-he, I decided to switch to 1.86GB parts instead of 1.46 ones and the first time I did this I got this kind of... bug I suppose?
Anyway I hope it'll be fixed soon, cheers!
PS. I thought it has something to do with browser cache but clearing history up apparently doesn't get rid of that issue.
- by datschge at 3:46 PM EDT on August 20, 2018
- @Ultrafighter - That's the amount of space remaining on the server. It can become less whenever incomplete uploads are never completed. There's nothing you can do about that locally, I need to clean that up myself (which I just did, there is one uncompleted Jak 3 rerip upload left).
@bnnm & marcusss - Thanks for the two examples, turned out that the check I already had that should ensure that the file listing is always correct wasn't actually working. Should be fixed now.
@bnnm - I agree, I just changed 'system' to work the way tags do, always showing and highlighting the selected system instead moving it before the search input.
This will need some further fixing, currently text search cops out from tags search, and the system filter doesn't reflect the tags choices, resulting in plenty empty results.
As for searching tags I think I'll later do a page simply listing all available tags for the time being.
edited 4:49 PM EDT August 20, 2018
- by bnnm at 6:52 PM EDT on August 20, 2018
- Neat, a page with all tags would be even better and faster for me.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software