- A couple of questoins about the Ultimate Megadrive/Genesis Soundfont... by 20cayers at 9:18 PM EDT on August 17, 2017
- Can you recreate all of the Sonic songs in this soundfont? And if not, can you direct me to a true Sonic 1-3&K soundfont?
- by mariofan12ify at 11:28 PM EDT on August 17, 2017
- You can use this VST: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/vopm-by-sam
You will need some .opm files which basically are the instruments from various Genesis games including the Sonic ones. Here's a link to that:
- by 20cayers at 12:18 AM EDT on August 18, 2017
- by Mr.Sanic at 1:32 PM EDT on October 12, 2017
- Well i actually made a Sonic 3 soundfont those days,and it's complete with all synths and is GM Compatible.
- by Volkov73 at 1:14 AM EDT on October 13, 2017
- What I'd like to know is what is everyone doing to get accurate sonic midi files?
- by dj4uk6cjm at 4:36 PM EDT on October 13, 2017
- Speaking of Sega sounds, I recently found a VST that emulates some of the ones from the Sega Master System: https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/08/09/sn76489-vst/ might be worth a look for people interested in this stuff.
Also the best program for converting the VGM files from Sonic and other Sega games to midi is v2m05src. Unfortunately it still has a problem with accurately ripping drums/percussion notes but everything else works fine.
- by birdmanager6 at 2:42 PM EDT on October 14, 2017
- The real best way is to use SMPS2MID or GEMS2MID.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;