- by dissident93 at 6:20 PM EDT on September 1, 2017
- For anybody who cares, I helped rip some of those samples years ago. They were simply isolated as a single channel using in_vgm, exported to WAV, and then imported into Audacity and cut into their own individual files.
- by Mr.Sanic at 12:09 PM EDT on October 10, 2017
I have made a sonic 3 soundfont,and yes sonic 3 has sequenced music,not on general midi but on GEMS (Sega audio editor)
It's not impossible,but ripping samples is as harder as ripping drums.
- by birdmanager6 at 7:55 PM EDT on October 11, 2017
- It uses SMPS, not GEMS.
And this is coming from a guy who has been trying to extract the sound data from every game that uses GEMS.
- by Mr.Sanic at 8:48 PM EDT on October 11, 2017
Sorry,i meant that most of sega games uses GEMS.
Like sonic spinball and lots of other ones.
and yes it uses SMPS but i have another extraction method.
I hope you understand! ;)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0074s;