- Calling for problematic ACB+AWB+ACF by snakemeat at 2:50 PM EDT on August 26, 2017
- Hi, I'm working on the ACB code for VGMToolbox. I know a lot of folks have submitted problem files that I never got to look at. I'm asking for you to post them here if you want me to take a look. I can't guarantee that I'll have time to fix them, but I've been working on the code for a week, so I understand it well right now.
Due to my limited free time and varied interests I don't code as often as I used to, so I figured I'd try and get ACB+AWB as solid as possible while I'm in a "coding mood."
Here's VGMToolbox r1045 with the latest fixes.
Note: I've already got the Metal Gear 3d working from the VGMToolbox thread. The link above will work for it.
Also, I believe Datschge had a question about internal checksums to match ACB and AWB. ACBs do have a checksum. Sometimes it's MD5 and that can be used. There's another checksum type that I haven't figured out yet. In any case, please repost those, I may be able to make a little command line exe to handle that.
Lastly, if you don't want to post here, you can email at vgmtoolbox g mail acct
edited 3:17 PM EDT August 26, 2017
- by datschge at 11:57 AM EDT on August 27, 2017
- Hey snakemeat, thanks for offering to look into these issues. I'll look what I can prepare for you.
Ok, here are the raw files from "For Whom the Alchemist Exists". Note that the files originally had no file extensions, they have been added based on the file header so there may be false positives.
edited 4:02 PM EDT August 27, 2017
- by bnnm at 4:25 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- Could anybody post VGMToolbox r1045? It's not the easiest thing to compile plus snakemeat is MIA...
- by Infernus Animositas at 6:24 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- VGMToolbox r1045
There you go :)
- by bnnm at 9:57 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- Thanks, much appreciated.
In case it helps, I had a .acb with a corresponting .cpk, which r1045 now supports. The .cpk must be named .awb though.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;