- Problem with WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! GSF. by Basillica at 8:09 PM EDT on September 6, 2017
- When played with the latest versions of the foobar2000 foo_input_gsf plugin, the WarioWare Inc. GSF just gives silence, and when converted with gsf2rom, it hangs on both higan and mGBA.
This indicates that there's a problem with the rip itself, and that it needs to be either fixed or replaced as the Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga GSF was. If anybody knows of any tools or methods for ripping GSFs, I would be grateful to hear about them.
- by Basillica at 9:48 PM EDT on September 6, 2017
- I've converted a GSF from WarioWare Twisted as a control, and when I run the WarioWare Inc. GSF in no$gba, it gives a Bad Header Checksum, which the Twisted GSF doesn't, if that helps.
edited 9:49 PM EDT September 6, 2017
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 8:17 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
- I just get "Decoding failure at 0:00.000 (Unsupported format or corrupted file)" for literally every single minigsf from this game.
This is with foo_input_gsf.
ON the subject of this game... has anyone solved the 'issue' of the pops at the beginning of most of the tracks?
- by kode54 at 8:27 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
- Nobody has verified whether the set works on actual hardware. It will not be fixed if it does not work on actual hardware.
- by Basillica at 9:13 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
For me, those errors disappeared when I updated to the latest version, but this particular GSF only plays silence, and the problem is with the rip itself.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0025s;