- Soundfont Sharing Thread by mariofan12ify at 8:09 AM EDT on September 18, 2017
- I decided to start a this thread so people can share and request soundfonts.
I'll start with a contribution:
- by G-Boy at 10:03 AM EDT on September 18, 2017
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
edited 10:04 AM EDT September 18, 2017
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 5:53 PM EDT on September 23, 2017
- how did you get a 3ds soundfont? could you try something like ace attorney dual destinies or Dai Gyakuten Saiban?
- by kode54 at 9:30 PM EDT on September 23, 2017
- Ocarina of Time 3D is one of the few games that uses sequenced music. In fact, Majora's Mask 3D uses streamed music.
edited 9:30 PM EDT September 23, 2017
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 7:49 AM EDT on September 24, 2017
- Aah, I usually try to think what games used sequenced and what used streamed just by hearing music from the game, because I think that if it sounds more like synths and...well, not like an ACTUAL instrument, I think it's sequenced, but I don't think that's how it really works. Though I think it's pretty weird that Majora's mask uses streamed audio, I guess that's probably the same with the ace attorney games given they both have orchestrated music, though I do wonder about Project X zone, or even Dreamcast music actually, since oddly enough I have NEVER seen any dreamcast rips, given that it's a bit older than the gamecube, so I don't know if it would have streamed music.
- by Mouser X at 1:23 PM EDT on September 24, 2017
- The Dreamcast (and Gamecube for that matter) uses both streams and sequences. Just take a look at HCS VGM databse, and select the Dreamcast. Or, you can check it directly by looking here. The larger the archive, the more likely it is that it uses streams. And, inversely, the smaller the archive, the more likely it is that it uses sequences. I don't remember what plugins are available to play DSF files, but I use "Highly Theoretical" myself (no sequence player has ever been developed for the Gamecube. A converter exists for some Gamecube sequence formats, but I don't remember what it's called, or what formats it works on). As for extracting the audio library/samples from the DSF sets, I have no idea. Have a look, and hope that helps. Mouser X over and out.
- by derselbst at 2:22 PM EDT on September 26, 2017
- My collection: https://github.com/derselbst/ANMP-data/tree/master/soundfonts/N64
+ Vibrato and default pitch bend range accurately implemented for most of them
+ not using any redundant reverb or pan position modulators
+ handles CC34 of CBFD's RockSolid as lowpass filter (still not quite satisfied)
- Rayman2 is rather incomplete currently
They play fine with this patch applied to fluidsynth.
- by Bonboon228 at 5:26 PM EDT on September 30, 2017
- Eh, might as well contribute.
It is called, "Gamefont".
It uses samples from a number of Video Games.
Here is a tiny list of some of the games used.
Super Smash Bros 64
Densetsu no Stafy 2,3 and 4.
The Legendary Starfy
Megaman VII (Drums)
Megaman and Bass (SNES)
And thus I say, Enjoy!
edited 5:26 PM EDT September 30, 2017
- by tamincog at 7:03 AM EDT on October 3, 2017
- Nintendo DSi Shop - https://my.mixtape.moe/pnuzqr.sf2
Wii no Ma - https://my.mixtape.moe/pqeagm.sf2
LEGO Stunt Rally - https://my.mixtape.moe/sfwxxk.sf2
Chuck E. Cheese's Match Game - https://my.mixtape.moe/jtycus.sf2
- by Mr.Sanic at 7:56 PM EDT on October 9, 2017
- hey tamincog,the link to Wii no Ma is not working,could you please release it in another download site?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;