- by MoldyPond at 9:51 PM EST on February 2, 2018
- Is it possible to get the original files uploaded instead of WAV conversions? (Unless they are just WAV files which would be pretty out of place for Nintendo)
- by agu fungus at 9:53 PM EST on February 2, 2018
- These are the actual files, believe it or not.
- by MoldyPond at 12:18 AM EST on February 3, 2018
- Strange. So is there a loop point defined by the system then?
- by agu fungus at 3:11 AM EST on February 3, 2018
- The menu music is divided in two .wav files: One plays the intro, and the other plays the loop.
- by MoldyPond at 8:20 AM EST on February 3, 2018
- That's what I thought originally but if you put the second part on repeat, it doesn't loop properly at all.
- by MoldyPond at 9:50 AM EST on February 21, 2018
- Quick question: Does anyone know who composed the menu music for either system? Can't seem to find it anywhere (If it even has been posted anywhere)
- by Lunar at 12:01 PM EST on March 3, 2018
- In the event that it's useful to anyone who stumbles upon this thread, I stitched the SNES classic audio assets together and made an MP3, with two loops+10sec fade. Here.
No idea about the composer - would love to know as well!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;