- 3sf format based on CSEQ? by stl1988 at 12:41 AM EDT on October 12, 2017
- We have a 2sf format for Nintendo DS music made out of SSEQ files. But why don't we have a 3sf format based on CSEQ yet? Will we ever be able to listen to sequenced music from 3DS games?
- by Kirishima at 2:16 AM EDT on October 12, 2017
- Because someone would have to create the format, then make an emulator to play the format, then the tools for ripping the format. Perhaps that's not how it is, but that's just my thoughts.
There's still no Gamecube format despite the state of current emulation for that system, and barely an xsf format for the psp. Someone's more likely to just convert the thing to midi or some tracker format.
edited 2:29 AM EDT October 12, 2017
edited 2:31 AM EDT October 12, 2017
- by bxaimc at 8:44 PM EDT on October 12, 2017
- 3DS sequences are more closely related to Wii/Wii U sequences than DS.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0042s;