- Nintendo DSI Shop sound_data.sdat by Infomaniac95 at 8:52 PM EDT on October 22, 2017
- So some time ago, this video was uploaded. For some time, I have been trying to grab the file that was featured in said video, but when I try to decrypt it using DSI SRL Decrypter, it just crashes, and nothing else. So I am now at a dead end, and I cant find any other info about this subject. Any kind of help would be really nice!
- by Mr.Sanic at 8:10 PM EDT on October 28, 2017
- Hey bud,i know how to help.
you should install VGMToolBox.
Next,press Misc. Tools>extraction tools>generic>advanced cutter/offset.
write the name of the .sdat file,and then on the presets tab select Nintendo DS .SDAT
Then press load.
next,see if the output extension is on .wav or .rwav,which at the moment is the best quality.
then drag and drop your file onto the written file name on the text box and select your destination folder.
- by Mr.Sanic at 8:12 PM EDT on October 28, 2017
- Oh,and i didn't try this method,and if it works,you're welcome.
- by bxaimc at 10:23 PM EDT on October 28, 2017
- Not a soul can help if there's no files uploaded, mate.
edited 10:24 PM EDT October 28, 2017
- by Mr.Sanic at 10:45 PM EDT on October 28, 2017
Actually VGMToolbox is really easy to use,like,just the explanation already helped him,right?
but my bad is that i know how to decrypt .SDAT files,but i don't know how to EXTRACT them,hehe
- by Infomaniac95 at 11:12 PM EDT on October 29, 2017
It should be noted that this is what i'm working with. I tried to decrypt it to get the sdat file, but dsi srl decrypter doesn't seem to work here, so i'm not sure what to do from here. Some help would be nice.
- by bxaimc at 11:44 PM EDT on October 29, 2017
- Holy magikarp, you're still on XP...
On a serious note. I'm not sure if I have ever used that tool. Maybe once upon a time 6+ years ago but memory has faded since. I'll have to do some more searching to see what's up with this.
EDIT: question. I see you used NUS Downloader. Did you not use dsikey.bin to automatically decrypt the files into .app files? I'm asking because that 0000000x file looks like a .app file which doesn't need to be decrypted (depending on how your setup is, previously mentioned).
edited 11:56 PM EDT October 29, 2017
- by Infomaniac95 at 6:08 PM EDT on October 30, 2017
- I should say that i'm on Windows 7, but with a XP skin. So I tried to download the dsi shop using nus downloader, but the option to decrypt was greyed out, but then when I had it downloaded, I had the option to decrypt, but then I got this:
So i'm not really sure what to do from here, and I hope someone here might know how to help me.
- by 54634564 at 10:46 PM EDT on November 3, 2017
- Here's the decrypted shop file.
- Holy Crap! by Infomaniac95 at 12:06 AM EDT on November 4, 2017
- I can not thank you enough for this! If you anyone here want's the sdat file, and midi and soundfont, just let me know and I can upload it for ya!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;