- SquareSoft/Square Enix - .dat(/.sz) demuxer by AnonRunzes at 6:30 PM EDT on November 4, 2017
- Okay, so I'm about to show you something unbelieavable. It's an untouched demuxer of those strange movie formats used in SquareSoft/Square Enix games. Here it is:
Basically, it does exactly as I mentioned: it demuxes the .dat/.sz movie format as seen in Driving Emotion Type-S and a few other SquareSoft/Square Enix games if you see one. Although for individual movie formats such as .dat the script can handle these too! Most of the demuxing happens on these video/audio chunks, which have to be set manually(read the script for more info).
However, it does not do any kind of post-processing when it comes to these chunks, that's why it's an untouched demuxer of these movie formats.
edited 6:31 PM EDT November 4, 2017
- by bnnm at 6:20 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- Can you put it somewhere else? I'm getting connection errors in your link.
- by AnonRunzes at 10:18 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- Okay, here's an pastebin link in case ghostbin goes down:
EDIT1: The link has been updated so I can use this paste to post a new version of it.
edited 6:37 PM EST November 5, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;