Previous Page | Next Page
- by Sanadsk at 1:39 PM EST on November 28, 2017
- Anyone has any luck with extracting .at9 files from .FSB files with their proper headers?
Here is a sample file if anyone is interested:
FSB File Sample
- by furrybob at 4:34 PM EST on November 30, 2017
There are 8 bytes of unknown data in each ATRAC9 FSB_SAMPLE_HEADER.
The first 4 bytes is the size of each ATRAC9 superframe. The last 4 bytes is the "Config data" for the ATRAC9 stream.
After that, the sampleData for each stream is just a raw ATRAC9 bitstream.
I've posted a little more ATRAC9 documentation
edited 4:38 PM EST November 30, 2017
- by furrybob at 11:16 PM EST on December 9, 2017
- ATRAC9 decoder source is up on GitHub
- by Sanadsk at 2:58 AM EST on December 10, 2017
How can we use it to extract from the FSB files?
- by bxaimc at 11:34 AM EST on December 10, 2017
- It’s a decoding tool. Not an extractor.
- by furrybob at 9:11 PM EST on December 10, 2017
There's no FSB reader in VGAudio.
Although you could read the FSB file yourself and then call the ATRAC9 decoder library to decode the audio. There already seems to be FSB reading code out there.
- by marcusss at 11:28 PM EST on December 10, 2017
- Fab is supported of course in vgmstream but some day the at9 support may be integrated with the source available now. It will be cool to play the music with vgmstream without transcoding it.
Hopefully that day is near as the time for miracles is before us. Lol 😂
- by furrybob at 10:12 PM EST on December 11, 2017
- Version 2.2.0 of VGAudio has been released with ATRAC9 decoding support.
I'll port the decoder to C shortly.
- by bnnm at 2:30 PM EST on December 14, 2017
- @furrybob - great news, I can handle vgmstream's integration once it's live (unless you or kode54 want to do it of course).
Out of curiosity, the EncoderDelay field is repeated, but Sony's tools only seem to use the second field. ATRAC3 is also like this, though older .at3 only had it once.
Do you know what's the first field for? (when I try to 0-fill it nothing happens).
- by furrybob at 3:07 PM EST on December 16, 2017
I'm not sure what the 2 fields are for. Sony's AT9 parser ignores the first value.
Someone recently messaged me that the first and second fields were:
"Input And Overlap Delay Samples - Total value of input delay (0) and overlap delay
Encoder Delay Samples - Total value of input delay (0), overlap delay, and encode delay (0)"
I don't know how to verify if that's right or now.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;