- by furrybob at 11:53 PM EST on January 7, 2018
- The library's now about the size it should be in the latest release.
Generating some tables at runtime brings the dll size to ~55 KB down from ~205 KB.
- by kode54 at 8:21 PM EST on January 8, 2018
- Now it just needs v141_xp instead of v141 for the platform toolkit, and everything can be complete.
- by marcusss at 12:59 AM EST on January 11, 2018
- Hi guys. Is there any documentation on quality or performamce vs other formats or even previous versions such as at3 etc.. ?
Listening to Crypt of he Necromancer e.g., from my ears some songs sound different..well perhaps atrac9 versions offer more bass than the vorbis. It is very subjective so yeah would like to read up some more. Pretty hard to find much info online.
Velocity series sound great in atrac9 format
edited 11:52 AM EST January 11, 2018
- by kode54 at 6:05 PM EST on January 11, 2018
- The bass or frequency response is regardless of the format, it may be more likely that they mastered them differently.
- by marcusss at 6:32 PM EST on January 11, 2018
- Yeah that is probably correct but was curious which people say is better like vorbis rip vs atrac9 rip of the same game. So far i feel atrac9 is better..but like you said they.were probably mastered separately at a different time to pc counterparts etc.
- by kode54 at 8:06 PM EST on January 11, 2018
- Just FYI, it's Crypt of the NecroDancer, not Necromancer. Nice soundtrack, too.
- by marcusss at 10:23 PM EST on January 11, 2018
- Yeah Dancer. Sorry. Yeah I ripped the PC version with DLC which had latest updates but will try to grab the updated vita version as well as current rip doesn't have the dlc.
Anyway thanks or your replies kode54 and your coding work.
edited 10:40 PM EST January 11, 2018
- by Knurek at 2:53 PM EST on January 12, 2018
- Not seeing any new files in Vita Crypt downloaded directly from PSN.
- by marcusss at 10:24 AM EST on January 14, 2018
- Thanks Knurek. I had a copy of v233 but yeah no dlc was inside.. Hopefully the PS4 version has it otherwise the PC is the only version I guess..Just figured for completeness sake other versions will be good...for all games ;-)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;