- Zone4 .Sod BGM Unknown Format by TheGoldenChild at 3:04 PM EST on November 6, 2017
- Hello, was wondering if anyone knew how to decode these .SoD files? I tried opening them in foobar however they cannot be read. I have never seen this type of file before and have no idea how to go about extracting them.
- by bnnm at 1:05 PM EST on November 7, 2017
- Rename to .ogg
- by TheGoldenChild at 4:42 PM EST on November 7, 2017
- @bnnm Thank you it worked for that file but not for any of the other files like this one.
- by bnnm at 1:13 PM EST on November 10, 2017
- That file looks encrypted with a standard XOR key. Unfortunately I can't figure out which.
- by TheGoldenChild at 3:55 PM EST on November 12, 2017
- I was told it wasn't an XoR file but instead something like this.
"Zenhax Quote from Aluigi"
In my opinion the file may be just a RIFF wav that has been obfuscated with some math algorithm or maybe even with a charset replacement.
You need someone with the game (which is dead afaik) and some reverse engineering skill.
Or someone who wants to guess the algorithm by looking at the original and encrypted bytes, for example:
and so on.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;