- SND to WAV by Mr.Sanic at 9:33 AM EST on November 15, 2017
Recently my friend decided to make a game.
I heard the music and loved it,i asked if it was streamed and it said that was sequenced.
Then he gave me acess to his game data folder to get the samples.
But the samples (and other sfx) were in .SND and .ADX.
I tried to search some snd to wav programs but it wasn't sucessful.
Can someone help me?
Heres the folder:
ADX Sound Effects:
Oh and i also need ADX to WAV.
edited 9:37 AM EST November 15, 2017
- by Nisto at 2:24 PM EST on November 15, 2017
- The .SND samples are just signed 16-bit raw PCM. If you use foobar2000 you can just rename them to *.raw.
For the ADX sound effects you just need vgmstream.
- by Kirishima at 1:53 AM EST on November 18, 2017
- I know I'm a bit late here, but if you use some audio editor like wavpad and have k-lite codec pack (or something like it that installs ffmpeg), you can import vgmstream formats into that audio editor without any need for conversion. Doesn't work with audacity, however.
I wouldn't recommend wavpad for various reasons, even if it's one I'm used to using. I don't know of any other audio editor that can do also this, however.
edited 2:07 AM EST November 18, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0062s;