- Wii Soundfont suggestions by Mr.Sanic at 5:05 AM EST on December 19, 2017
- Suggest me some games to add in.
And yes i am working on a completely GM Wii Soundfont from sequenced games.
Y'all can help by suggesting me games to rip audio from.
- by Kurausukun at 2:21 AM EST on December 20, 2017
- Galaxy 1 and 2 have some, Twilight Princess... that's all I can think of at the moment. Aside from the system channels, anyway.
- by Mr.Sanic at 11:46 AM EST on December 20, 2017
At the moment no one told me how to extract samples from wii channels.
But a guy on youtube ripped Wii Shop samples...
and i'm totally sure that Forecast channel and Photo Channel are sequenced.
edited 12:21 PM EST December 20, 2017
- by Stardust_Mr at 3:10 AM EST on December 24, 2017
- The Mii Channel has a good Epiano if you wanna use that.
- by Mr.Sanic at 4:58 AM EST on December 24, 2017
- Is it extractable?
I really want to know if there's a way to rip it :p
- by Xouman at 1:45 PM EST on December 28, 2017
- Hi Sanic,i'm looking for Okami soundfont,i tried to do it on PS2 and WII versions but whatever the tools that i use,it doesn't work or it crashes everytime.
Looking for Soukaigi soundfont too,i got the sound effects and crystal quality soundtrack but never the instruments when i'm ripping.
edited 1:47 PM EST December 28, 2017
- by sans. at 2:53 PM EST on December 28, 2017
- hmm,Do you have the sound files for Okami?
i can extract it for you.
- by Xouman at 3:58 PM EST on December 28, 2017
- It's the ADX files that you need right?
If yes,here they are :
Thanks for your help.
- by sans. at 5:46 PM EST on December 28, 2017
- But isn't ADX the soundtrack files?
if you want the instruments for a soundfont,you need the samples.
- by Xouman at 8:02 AM EST on December 29, 2017
- Yeah i know,but that's the problem,i can't find a way to extract/rip the samples.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;