- GEP VGM Loop Count Greyed Out by MoldyPond at 7:15 PM EST on January 1, 2018
- (Not sure if this is the right place to ask) I used to use an older version of foobar and GEP and always had the option to change the loop count of VGM files. I've noticed recently that the option has become greyed out and I believe it's been like that for several months. Does anyone know anything about this?
- by kode54 at 7:18 PM EST on January 1, 2018
- You can't change the loop count while you have it configured to loop indefinitely.
- by MoldyPond at 11:41 PM EST on January 1, 2018
- Thank you for making me feel like a dumbass :'(
I swear that was the first option I checked but I guess not.
Thanks a bunch :D
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0024s;