- N64 Sound Tool Not Working by Kurausukun at 10:12 PM EST on January 6, 2018
- I'm trying to run N64SoundListTool, but every time I try to start it, I get the error "The ordinal 7118 could not be located in the dynamic link library [path]/N64SoundListTool.exe." I also tried N64SoundBankTool, but I get the exact same error, except the ordinal is 12384 instead, whatever that means. Are these tools not compatible with Windows 10? I feel like I've used them since switching over, but I don't remember for sure...
- by SubDrag at 6:54 AM EST on January 7, 2018
- Sounds like you have the wrong version of VS 2008 SP1 Redistributable. Install this one: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582
- by Kurausukun at 9:49 PM EST on January 7, 2018
- Thanks, that fixed it. Add another VC redistributable to my collection I guess.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;