- USF Decoder Help by mariofan12ify at 6:07 AM EST on January 9, 2018
- I need a bit of help with the usf decoder in foobar. I want to be able to change how many times each songs loop but there doesn't seem to be an option to do that. Also, when I export tracks to wav files, It doesn't let me. Any help would be appreciated.
- by MoldyPond at 8:18 AM EST on January 9, 2018
- USF files are a bit different. There's no defined loop option, but if you right click on the file(s) and go to tagging options, then set length, you can manually enter in the time it's allowed to play for (usually you have to enter it twice for some reason though).
Same thing goes for SPC, GSF and 2SF files.
- by mariofan12ify at 8:26 AM EST on January 9, 2018
- I'm guessing you need to type it in seconds format (120)? Or do I type them like this (2:00)?
- by Vector Harbor at 12:31 PM EST on January 9, 2018
- Play the song indefinitely and record it !
- by MoldyPond at 1:16 PM EST on January 9, 2018
- @mariofan12ify The latter.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0036s;