- How on earth was Super Mario Odyssey decrypted and dumped? by simonmkwii at 10:49 AM EST on January 19, 2018
- This has been baffling me for the past week!
I managed to get the xci cartridge dump for Super Mario Odyssey, and I have been asking around on ways to decrypt and extract the files and have come out empty handed!
All I know is that I need a way to extract the RomFS from the XCI, and then I need a body key to decrypt the contents.
How would I decrypt it and where would I get this key?
- by Mr.Sanic at 11:23 AM EST on January 19, 2018
- try to search for "Nintendo Switch Decryption Key"
it's almost the same with the Wii U,both uses that key encryption
- by simonmkwii at 11:30 AM EST on January 19, 2018
- I can't find the key anywhere whatsoever.
Even if I did find the key, what program would I use to decrypt and dump the files?
- by mariofan12ify at 11:34 AM EST on January 19, 2018
- I would recommend using RomFS Explorer:
- by simonmkwii at 11:54 AM EST on January 19, 2018
- That's for .istorage files.
I need something to decrypt and extract .xci files.
- by bxaimc at 2:11 PM EST on January 19, 2018
- It’s a secret ;)
But. The main part is the dump has to be decrypted by the console itself. Not on a PC. So all of the scene releases that are encrypted are useless right now. Same story when we first started ripping 3DS games. Everything had to be hardware decrypted first.
edited 2:13 PM EST January 19, 2018
- by simonmkwii at 6:29 PM EST on January 19, 2018
- Hi, bxaimc!
Would you be willing to share the dumped files?
Words couldn't express how much that would mean to me!
I would die for those files!
- by bxaimc at 7:18 PM EST on January 19, 2018
- I’m sorry, I only had the audio since that’s all I really cared about. Everything else didn’t seem useful to me =/
edited 7:21 PM EST January 19, 2018
- by RebeccaSugar at 10:53 PM EST on January 19, 2018
- Damn it!! Now how ELSE are we supposed to make SFM cappy porn!?
- by Excalibur624 at 9:09 AM EST on January 20, 2018
- Get someone to make an accurate Cappy model of course!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0037s;