- DBZ by Zetto Kuzuuya at 3:35 PM EST on February 8, 2018
- I want this to be a page directly for ripping samples to make soundfonts, and ripping midis from dragon ball games all the way from the gameboy to even budokai tenkaichi.
(Note: I know the budokai tenkaichi games may not be sequenced, but some people are able to rip and make wii game .sf2s so why not look into it?)
(Note #2: I have recently tried looking into the legacy of goku midis and found only 2 exist. this is very odd to me since I have tried ripping the midis using the GBA ripper and the game DOES have the sappy engine, it said so when I tried to rip it, but it could not find any audio engine.)
- by soneek at 6:32 PM EST on February 8, 2018
- Make sure to do your research before making these threads. You can check JoshW to see if a game is streamed first before asking how to make soundfonts.
You’ll find that almost every DBZ game since PS2 is streamed. Some of the handheld games will be an exception, but the Legacy of Goku trilogy, Taiketsu, and DBGT Transformation use something other than Sappy for the music. Webfoot Technologies has a custom sound engine it seems.
DBZ Supersonic Warriors, and Dragonball Advanced Adventure are rippable with GBAMusRiper.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 8:56 AM EST on February 10, 2018
- dang, is there anything that can rip non sappy engine games?
- by Excalibur624 at 1:16 PM EST on February 10, 2018
- I've heard Advanced Adventure used Sappy
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;