- Cars 2 Alternate Convert Method by jeangene91 at 4:33 PM EST on February 11, 2018
- I have an embarrassing question. I managed to extract .FSB files from the FSB4 archive and used vgmstream to convert them into .WAV files.
So what's the problem? Here's the embarrassing part: some tracks have endings rather that looping again, as I've done. One such track can be heard here and compared with this resulting .WAV file. Also, I seem to be missing a track. All platforms (Xbox360, Wii, PS3, PC) are the same way, but the Youtube videos tell another story.
I figure it is the method I used to extract from the FSB4. I used fsbii08. Either that or it is a regional difference, and the missing track is only available in PAL versions.
edited 4:35 PM EST February 11, 2018
- by bnnm at 1:24 PM EST on February 13, 2018
- You can disable looping (in foobar/winamp options or test.exe -i) to get music endings, if they exist.
- by jeangene91 at 5:51 PM EST on February 18, 2018
- Very helpful. Thank you very much.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;