- Red Faction PS2 .VMU Files by Numbers at 7:11 PM EST on February 11, 2018
- I extracted all the in-game music from Red Faction on PS2 located on the RF_PS2.VPP file. Some of the VMU files play and can be saved with MFAudio, but most of them play fine, but crash MFAudio when trying to save them to a WAV file, and leave a bogus, broken file afterwards. I was thinking of of giving the files a generic header with VGMToolbox, as Winamp cannot play the VMU files, but all attempts I've made leave the files with a bunch of loud static. If anyone knows the the right generic header settings to make the files play right, please help me out here. The settings that work for MFAudio are Offset: C, Interlave: 4000, Frequency: 44100, Sample: 16 Bit, Channels: 2.
edited 1:27 AM EST February 12, 2018
- by bxaimc at 7:45 PM EST on February 11, 2018
- How big is the VPP?
edited 7:46 PM EST February 11, 2018
- by Numbers at 8:17 PM EST on February 11, 2018
- It's around 723 MB, located under the DATA folder in the disc. It's called RF_PS2.VPP
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;