- by Kurausukun at 4:12 PM EDT on May 17, 2018
- You can always rip these yourself; there's a fork of VGMTrans that supports RSAR sequences.
- by raulix at 9:13 PM EDT on May 17, 2018
- i tried but everytime I did it crashes
- by palo_alto at 12:20 AM EDT on July 19, 2018
- "by simonmkwii at 9:11 PM EST on February 16, 2018
Wii Menu music files:
Wii Menu BGM Midi + Soundfont
Wii Menu BGM Samples
Wii Menu BGM WAV Multitrack
Bonus! Wii Shop music files:
Wii Shop BGM Midi + Soundfont
Wii Shop BGM Multitrack
Wii Shop BGM Samples
Yeah, the Wii Shop music is too damn good not to include!"
These links are all dead, please reupload.
- by palo_alto at 5:05 AM EDT on August 2, 2018
- I hate to repeat myself but I would be greatly appreciative if somebody could reup those files
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 8:58 AM EDT on August 2, 2018
- I don't have those files readily available, but I do have the BRSAR archives:
Wii Shop Channel
The MIDIs and soundfonts can be extracted using Jasper's fork of VGMTrans. I'll admit the build is extremely unstable, but it should be capable of extracting what you need.
edited 8:58 AM EDT August 2, 2018
- by palo_alto at 9:34 PM EDT on August 2, 2018
- thank you!
- by palo_alto at 9:57 PM EDT on August 2, 2018
- ah, vgmtrans is windows only. oh well, thanks anyway.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 3:01 PM EDT on August 3, 2018
- Meh, I'll just post the resulting MIDI+SF2 combinations of the BGM from those archives then: Link
- by palo_alto at 3:44 AM EDT on August 4, 2018
- wow, thank you *so* much. I've been trying to reverse engineer the main menu theme for the last week or so but it's proved quite difficult to do by ear, these files will prove immensely helpful
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;