- (64DD) Mario Artist Music Ripping by Chocolate2890 at 2:30 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help in ripping the sounds & music from the Mario Artist games (Ideally into playable .MIDs and .SF2s, but even just the samples would be fine). I'm particularly interested in Talent Studio, as While there are music rips of that game out there, There's a lot of music in there i'd like to mess around with and can't due to limited research on 64DD music extraction. If anyone has any idea on where to start, please help. I've already tried many standard N64 music ripping tools, none of which have worked. Help
- by SubDrag at 5:17 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- Well..you're just in luck...kind of. LuigiBlood just found the offsets so it's added to N64 Midi Tool and Sound Tool. The music isn't amazingly ripped, but I am just calling Seq64 for that.
- by Mr.Sanic at 6:38 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- Can we rip the instruments, SubDrag?
- by LuigiBlood at 7:27 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- We can rip the instruments, but getting proper MIDIs is the most problematic part at the moment.
edited 7:27 PM EST February 23, 2018
- by SubDrag at 7:33 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- You should be able to rip all the instruments.
- by Mr.Sanic at 8:06 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- can you link the Mario Artist (any game) rom?
- by Chocolate2890 at 8:16 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- Oh, Hi luigiblood. Glad you found this thread, considering you're the 64DD god. Hope you're able to find a way to get proper MIDI rips.
edited 8:20 PM EST February 23, 2018
- by LuigiBlood at 9:18 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- Just search 64DD on Google if you really want ROMs. It's not hard to find these days :D
- by Lunar at 10:02 AM EST on March 3, 2018
- *cough* :P
Posting because I am also very interested in hearing this soundtrack in the highest possible fidelity - not too fussed whether that involves USF, MIDI+SF2 or good old-fashioned contiguous audio. It's some of Kazumi Totaka's finest music imo. Currently only have the line-outs that were posted on Youtube... it's okay but I'm hopeful that it's possible to achieve better results.
- by LuigiBlood at 2:25 PM EST on March 3, 2018
- Here's an idea of how the Catwalk song sounds like without any sound effects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2anpYrJ_kY
Using a script that removes sound effects in real time.
edited 2:26 PM EST March 3, 2018
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software