- by simonmkwii at 10:55 AM EDT on March 26, 2018
- @bxaimc - Fantastic! Thanks.
I'm dumping, ripping, sorting and uploading various Switch games right now, which I can finally do because of the new keys!
- by bxaimc at 3:32 PM EDT on March 26, 2018
- Ok...I guess. We’ve got most of them done already so I’ll see what I’m missing then.
Fwiw, I’m rejecting most CRIWare games right now on switch because there isn’t a proper extractor. I want those to be done correctly. I had sonic forces done ages ago but I didn’t want to release it because we already have a PC rip and all the file names are bad. I didn’t want the same issue with switch. So far I’ve redone some of the older rips as well to get a more “proper” rip I guess?
edited 3:51 PM EDT March 26, 2018
- by simonmkwii at 8:07 PM EDT on March 26, 2018
- I'll see if there's a filename table somewhere in the game's files.
EDIT: Yeah, there is... discard the rip.
edited 8:33 PM EDT March 26, 2018
- by 1425720626 at 10:16 PM EDT on March 26, 2018
- @simonmkwii @bxaimc
I played Sonic Forces before, may I help you tagging them like Sonic Adventure DX's Gamecube version?
Also, are there any differences between the music of PC and Switch versions?
edited 10:19 PM EDT March 26, 2018
- by bxaimc at 10:25 PM EDT on March 26, 2018
- Oh I’m not worried about the tagged versions. Some of us just prefer original filenames :)
Feel free to though.
edited 10:27 PM EDT March 26, 2018
- by 1425720626 at 1:03 AM EDT on March 27, 2018
Now uploading it to JoshW.
- by 1425720626 at 10:58 PM EDT on March 28, 2018
- Is it done yet? You said they will be available today.
edited 10:58 PM EDT March 28, 2018
- by mariofan12ify at 12:11 AM EDT on March 29, 2018
- He said they'll be available later today.
- by bxaimc at 12:17 PM EDT on March 29, 2018
- As promised, SMR is up now. Expect more uploads showing up later throughout the day. I will add support for looping today as well so it should be working hopefully in the next vgmstream release. Do note, the frontend is a little on the slow side with real-time updates, so you might have to go directly to the joshw links, unless it’s displayed on the frontend already by the time you read this.
Update: Looping works now on my end, look forward to next vgmstream release.
edited 9:21 PM EDT March 29, 2018
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;