- by Franpa at 9:15 AM EDT on March 21, 2018
- Want to know how to mute the RAM dumping app and not anything else? Right-click volume icon, choose "Open Volume Mixer" and while the RAM Dumper program is producing audio you can turn its volume down.
Under Windows 7 and earlier you can just double-click the volume icon to open the Volume Mixer, in Windows 10 they got rid of that functionality because Microsoft are fucked.
edited 9:15 AM EDT March 21, 2018
- by MurraySkull at 9:20 AM EDT on March 21, 2018
- Don't think that'll work on Android.
- by simonmkwii at 11:00 AM EDT on March 21, 2018
- @MurraySkull - Indeed, my Samsung tablet does not run Windows!
- by simonmkwii at 12:14 AM EDT on March 23, 2018
- Super Mario Run is officially done.
- by mariofan12ify at 1:56 AM EDT on March 23, 2018
- Yes! Can't for a download link.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0032s;