- Final Fantasy VII (PS1) soundbank by Nisto at 7:14 PM EDT on March 25, 2018
- Been working on this for a couple of days now and thought I'd share.
This is a per-track sample rip of the music from the PS1 version of FF7, in GENH format. I used the PSF rip by Neill Corlett to get the AKAO data, then parsed the sequence data with a Python script to determine which instruments are used in each track. Note that an "instrument" in FF7 is very basic, so aside from ADSR envelopes and pre-defined pitches, the only thing assigned to it is a sample (an instrument cannot contain multiple samples).
There are just two problems with this rip: the sample rates may be incorrect (a constantly re-occurring problem with PS1 sample rips), and the ADSR envelopes from INSTR.DAT/INSTR2.DAT are lost.
- by bxaimc at 8:30 PM EDT on March 25, 2018
- That’s impressive :O
- by Dark_Ansem at 2:26 AM EDT on April 1, 2018
- That's extremely impressive.
- by Excalibur624 at 5:29 PM EDT on April 7, 2018
- Very very nice.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;