- by DINNER SUPREME at 2:19 PM EDT on May 3, 2018
- @simonmkwii Sorry if I misunderstood but when you say that. Are you implying that there's already a tool on here we can get that can do the conversion from WAV to FWSE?
- by DINNER SUPREME at 2:04 PM EDT on May 4, 2018
- Are we supposed to use "VGMToolbox"?
If so....how do we set it up inside the program and what steps to take?
I don't see a "capcom hack" option in there as well.
- by AnonRunzes at 2:27 PM EDT on May 4, 2018
- where's that "quick decoder" simonmkwii has said it would write a tool for lol
- by DINNER SUPREME at 7:26 PM EDT on May 4, 2018
- idk but a "quick ENcoder" is more priority if anything.
- by AnonRunzes at 7:30 PM EDT on May 4, 2018
- well, to write an "encoder" for the format is another thing entirely...
edited 7:30 PM EDT May 4, 2018
- by DINNER SUPREME at 7:34 PM EDT on May 4, 2018
- I'm pretty sure it is...that's why I had to re-emphasize the idea. I'm hoping it's still more or less as quick when he mentioned the "quick decoder".
EDIT: If we got a decoder and no encoder then we would still progress nowhere. However if we get an encoder and no decoder then at least that is still enough for us since we can just listen to the files from xbox 360 iteration by converting the xna files to wav and use that as reference for the PC files (FWSE files) which we can thankfully do.
edited 7:37 PM EDT May 4, 2018
edited 7:38 PM EDT May 4, 2018
- by DINNER SUPREME at 10:08 AM EDT on May 7, 2018
- @simonmkwii sup man. Any updates on the encoder?
- by Amy at 12:28 PM EDT on May 9, 2018
- by Night Furious at 1:21 AM EDT on May 15, 2018
- Some news about this?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;