Previous Page | Next Page
- by SmartOne at 3:19 AM EST on February 8, 2009
- Won a four hour game of Monopoly, and I NEVER win at Monopoly. Epic.
- uf returns to the hills of m1 by unknownfile at 9:53 AM EST on February 9, 2009
- I am borking around with M1 a bit more since I finally got it to start compiling again. Hopefully I'll have Hexion working within the next few days, but the banking is annoying. Meh.
- by unknownfile at 10:43 PM EST on February 9, 2009
- it is done!
now all i need to do is invent a time machine to go back in time and smack myself for not doing homework!
- by unknownfile at 12:28 PM EST on February 18, 2009
- i have set up a page pertaining to the gradius 3 music driver. mainly because i'm very bored at school these days.
- What's taters\precious by hcs at 2:15 PM EST on February 22, 2009
- by Elven Spellmaker at 2:52 PM EST on February 22, 2009
- now all i need to do is invent a time machine to go back in time and smack myself for not doing homework!
Same here just spent a half term (1 week), doing things like playing on my ocarina etc, instead of computing coursework. Hindsight is brilliant.
- by hcs at 3:56 PM EST on February 22, 2009
- Same here just spent a half term (1 week), doing things like playing on my ocarina etc, instead of computing coursework.
Well now all you need to do is play the Song of Time...
- mml driver disassembly ahoy by unknownfile at 9:08 AM EST on February 24, 2009
- Here is a conversion of a certain track to use VRC7, however note timings are not correct and it sucks anyways. Don't trust it.
G t230 @@8 v10 o4 a+8 o5 c8 d8 c8 d8 e8 d8 e8 f8 e8 f8 g8 v10 r32 o0 o2 o4 g5 o5 e8 c8 o4
G g8 o5 e6 f6 g6 a+5 r8 a8 f8 f6 g6 a6 g5 f8 e8 c8 o4 g7 a+7 > c7 g5 o5 e8 c8 o4 g8 o5 e6
G f6 g6 a+5 r8 a8 f8 f6 g6 a6 g5 r8 e8 g8 > c5 r8 > d8 > c8 a+5 r8 > c8 a+8 a6 g8 r8 a6
G @@1 v6 r8 d8 f8 d8 e8 f8 e8 r8 f8 r8 g8 r8 e8 r8 c8 r8 o4 g2 o5 r8 d8 f8 d8 e8 f8 e8 r8
G f8 r8 g8 r8 a+8 v8 a+8 v10 > c8 v8 > c8 v8 a+8 v10 a+8 v10 a8 v8 a8 v10 a+8
G v10 a+8 v8 a8 v10 a8 v10 r8 d8 f8 d8 e8 f8 e8 r8 f8 r8 g8 r8 e8 r8 c8 r8 o4 g2 o5 r8 d8
G f8 d8 e8 f8 e8 r8 f8 r8 g8 r8 g8 r8 o6 c8 r8 d8 r8 g5 @@8 v15 o4 c8 g8 o5 c8 d5 r8 c8 d8
G e5 r8 c8 d8 f6 d8 e8 c8 d8 r5 o4 g8 o5 c8 g8 f5 o4 g8 o5 c8 f8 e5 e8 c8 o4 g8 a8 b8 o5 c8
G d8 e8 c8 d8 e8 f8 e8 f8 g8 c5 r8 o4 g8 o5 c8 d5 r8 c8 d8 f6 d8 e8 c8 d8 r5 o4 g+8 o5 c8
G d+8 g+2 r8 o4 a+8 o5 d8 f8 a+2 r8 o4 g8 o5 c8 d8 g5 c8 d8 g8 > c5 d8 g8 > c8 o6 f5 o5 g8
G o6 c8 f8 g7
- by Elven Spellmaker at 4:27 PM EST on February 24, 2009
- Well now all you need to do is play the Song of Time...
@hcs: Lol, I'd go back to Day 1! =)
- by Mouser X at 6:15 PM EST on February 24, 2009
- So I've been busy with homework this last week. And now I'm getting over a cold/headache for staying up so late (working on homework. Honestly, I was). Over the weekend though, I finally played Spore some more. However, I realized that I had named my save-game rather poorly. In an attempt to find a way to rename my homeworld (the game won't let you use the "rename planet <name goes here>" command on your homeworld/save-games), I discovered that there's a modding community in existence for Spore. There's some nifty things going on in that front.
The thing that caught my attention though, is that someone discovered a way to create cybernetic creatures. By fiddling with Spore's currently active memory, you can "freeze" memory values. Doing this allows you to load your creatures into the vehicles/buildings editor, stick stuff on them, save it, then load it back into the creature creator and go from there. The problem with this is that you can't use your new creature in the "Creature Phase" (without more "memory management"), and once saved, you can't edit/alter/load your creature (again, without more "memory management").
However, the biggest reason this interests me the most, is because I want to create a race of robotic type creatures who live on a planet named "DeLor." After all, if we're called "Earthlings" then someone living on DeLor would be called...? DeLorians.... :P Yah, I have to much fun with that one. I think I'm going to attempt to create a Flux Capacitor for them as well....
On a completely different note, I was on the bus coming home from my classes today. Someone, who is a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog (he likes the movie. I downloaded it (perhaps this goes to show some of my fandom?), but I haven't seen it), rode next to me. Let me put it this way: he validated pretty much all of my misgivings about fan-made content.... Especially movies/animations. His iPod was full of these poorly animated shows, most of which weren't very creative. It was an interesting ride home.... Luckily, I was able to steer the conversation a little, by going into a discussion about video conversion and quality and whatnot.
So, interesting week for me, last week. This week is looking a little better. Mouser X over and out.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0189s;