- ripping Fuzion Frenzy music by permulta at 6:13 PM EDT on May 7, 2018
- hello! i'm relatively new to ripping, and i have been ripping some sounds from Fuzion Frenzy. i ripped some stuff from one of the XBP files that contains some music, consulting another thread on here that i came across. what's stumped me in this particular case is that instead of .wav and .wav.str files, as said in that thread, i'm working with .wma and .wma.str files. none of the settings i tested out seemed to work, with the results either being crackling or really harsh noise. has anybody here worked with WMAs, and if so, can figure out a way to at least get actual playing GENHs out of them?
- ripping Fuzion Frenzy music by permulta at 6:19 PM EDT on May 7, 2018
- also: here are some wma and wma.str files ripped from ScratchMusic.xbp if anybody is interested in trying to figure this out
- by simonmkwii at 7:33 PM EDT on May 7, 2018
Rename the .wma.str to .wma and play them as standard wma!
- ripping Fuzion Frenzy music by permulta at 7:52 PM EDT on May 7, 2018
- i seriously didn't think it'd be THAT easy... thank you!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;