- Killzone - Shadowfall Unknown WWise format PS4 by OrangeC at 9:40 PM EDT on May 15, 2018
- According to a friend, this could be WWise ADPCM, but vgmstream doesn't work on it.
Appreciatrte if someone can look into it.
- by bxaimc at 12:33 AM EDT on May 16, 2018
- iirc shadow zone was like MP3 or something in those corestream archives. I looked at it some time ago but gave up because it was just too annoying to sort out. Don’t recall seeing wwise stuff though.
edited 12:35 AM EDT May 16, 2018
- by bnnm at 1:28 PM EDT on May 16, 2018
- It's .at9
If those .at9 are inside XVAG you should extract the .xvag instead, or some files may be unplayable.
- by OrangeC at 1:38 PM EDT on May 16, 2018
- They are not inside any xvags
This is the file where it came from.
No XVAGS, but just RIFF headers.
- by bnnm at 4:29 PM EDT on May 16, 2018
- It's "playable" if renamed to .at9, but it's all silence as far as I can see. It looks 100% standard ATRAC9 with repeated silent frames, don't think it's a bug. Why they needed 15MB of silence I have no clue.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0025s;