- by MDHEXT at 3:12 PM EDT on September 20, 2019
- can we ask kode54? he knows how to read sf code and has made many foobar2000 components.
- by MDHEXT at 1:00 PM EDT on September 24, 2019
- Mario Kart 7's bcsar fails to be extracted by caesar. why is that?
- by icecream at 9:20 PM EDT on September 24, 2019
- Uhhh, does it? It works fine for me. Unless you're talking about getting sequences from there.
- by MDHEXT at 12:51 PM EDT on September 25, 2019
- Image of error
- by MDHEXT at 12:55 PM EDT on September 25, 2019
- i'm guessing that the external groups are an issue. extracting the bcsar using my fork of these tools shows that there are some external groups that can't be accounted for. these are just my thoughts tho.
edited 12:55 PM EDT September 25, 2019
- by MDHEXT at 1:47 AM EDT on September 28, 2019
- by MDHEXT at 3:24 AM EDT on September 28, 2019
- We need an intimate knowledge of the dsp systems of each of the b*sar processes. That includes a copy of their SDK's.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.004s;