- Ripping audio from Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge? by mariofan12ify at 2:20 AM EDT on May 31, 2018
- Does anyone know of any ways to get high quality sound effects and midis from this game? I've gotten SFX from the game but the quality was horrendous. (I've also tried using GBA Mus Riper to rip from the game but I can't figure out how to use it)
- by simonmkwii at 10:57 AM EDT on May 31, 2018
- All the SFX, originally posted to my Discord server, but in case anyone else wants it, here:
- by Excalibur624 at 8:00 PM EDT on June 1, 2018
- Use MLConverter. It's meant for Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, but it works with Banjo-Kazooie GR too. Exports all sequences + soundfont
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:07 PM EDT on June 2, 2018
- I've always imagined this game in high quality (and in stereo), as well as the DKC games for GBA. OF course, some of you know that !!!!! has done the next best thing, and uploaded arrangements of Grunty's Revenge, using the soundfont of Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie. But the original tunes in high(ish) quality would still be interesting. If only we could get DKC3 GBA in high quality stereo.
- by mariofan12ify at 1:14 PM EDT on June 3, 2018
- I'm pretty sure that DKC GBA has been done by !!!!! in high quality.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 6:32 PM EDT on June 3, 2018
- I meant full stereo uncompressed. Although !!!!! has done the GBA soundtracks, they were, as far as I know, just the (mini)GSF rip, with certain effects, such as slight reverb, and a pseudo-stereo effect, to sound stereo, even though the entire soundtrack is centrally panned. I was thinking something more like the music used for the E3 2005 demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsWYtWu72O8
I believe the tune used in the video is Mill Fever.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;