- Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge (PC) - .ASF by Nicknine at 8:56 PM EDT on June 2, 2018
- The game stores music in ASF files which appear to have unknown encoding although they do have a header. I assume the audio is 22050 Hz mono like in PS1 version. There's also a codec module called asfcodec.adl in the executable directory if it's any help.
edited 9:05 PM EDT June 2, 2018
- by Nicknine at 9:27 PM EDT on June 2, 2018
- Found this old thread. kode54 commented that it seems like modified Microsoft ADPCM. Must be a custom codec made by Argonaut Games. Some guy posted a decoder but without the source code.
edited 10:54 AM EDT June 3, 2018
- by Nicknine at 6:11 PM EDT on June 3, 2018
- The decoder produces PCM audio that is heavily distorted. Either I'm doing something wrong or the format has been changed since Croc 2.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0025s;