- VID1 videos by Alpha23 at 3:39 PM EDT on June 3, 2018
- Hi everybody!
I have tried to write an audio extractor for those GameCube VID1 files that contain VID1 ogg streams as seen in GUN, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and also 007: Everything or Nothing. I've come pretty far and the resulting files look very similar to the audio VID1 files. BUT: They don't convert with vid1_2ogg.exe from . I believe it has something to do with the values at offsets 0x4c, 0x50 and 0x54 - in all the VID1 audio files that ARE convertible/parsable these offsets have values. Is there a way to either
- obtain these values or
- slightly adjust vid1_2ogg.exe to support these files?
Here's a sample together with my script:
Every help is appreciated as I believe there are other games that use this format.
- by Alpha23 at 3:41 PM EDT on June 3, 2018
- Whoops, links are invisible. Here they are:
- by bnnm at 4:40 PM EDT on June 3, 2018
- You need to adjust the FRAM chunk sizes after removing the video chunk.
vgmstream should play those demuxed files btw, if renamed to .logg
- by Alpha23 at 11:11 AM EDT on June 4, 2018
- One word: D'OH! ;)
Yeah, I will adjust the script and post it somewhere usable. ;)
- by Alpha23 at 11:46 AM EDT on June 5, 2018
- Here's the working script:
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0035s;