- by SmartOne at 10:34 PM EDT on August 7, 2018
- New bug: The zip lines exhibit scaling/dynamic positioning when the camera moves. Look at the first zip line in Green Hill Act 2 against the checkered background. Move the camera. Observe that the zip line (AKA "jaggies") change size against the checkered background.
- by MoldyPond at 11:34 PM EDT on August 7, 2018
- I hate to be the guy to do this but what does this have to with a video game music ripping forum? This doesn't feel like it should be here and I feel like all you're doing is expressing pent up rage towards the smallest of details in a place where the people who should be seeing these complaints will never see them. Wouldn't reddit make more sense?
edited 11:37 PM EDT August 7, 2018
- by SmartOne at 11:48 PM EDT on August 7, 2018
- Where is it written into the laws of the Internet (or even this website; we can narrow it down a bit) that this is exclusively a "video game music ripping forum?"
How do you know the people who should be seeing these complaints will never see them?
How do you know whether I care that the people who should be seeing these complaints ever see them?
You're right, hard facts are perceived negatively. I'm the mean guy saying direct things. If you dig a little deeper, you might find someone who cares. Aw.
edited 11:49 PM EDT August 7, 2018
- by dj4uk6cjm at 11:29 AM EDT on August 8, 2018
- Since this seems like an off topic thread, what do you guys think of the new Sonic movie coming out?
- by AnonRunzes at 11:58 AM EDT on August 8, 2018
- by Kurausukun at 11:50 PM EDT on August 8, 2018
- I think that, given your standards for graphics and scaling, there are approximately zero video games that you can play without complaining about them.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 12:00 AM EDT on August 9, 2018
- We should start complaining about games whenever they don't use lossless 32-bit PCM sampled at 192kHz for all their BGM tracks. Anybody else on board?
- by MoldyPond at 12:37 AM EDT on August 9, 2018
- If the human race was capable of noticing that literally everything that wasn't that high quality was something we should write off, then yes.
- by Kurausukun at 4:13 AM EDT on August 9, 2018
- 32-bit 192KHz? What is this, 1990? If you're not using 64-bit float at 384KHz at least, it's pretty much unlistenable.
- by SmartOne at 10:38 PM EST on November 27, 2018
- Sonic Mania is blurry using AMD drivers. No matter which "Screen Filter" is selected, including "None," there is a blurring applied. The only way to get 1:1 pixels using AMD is to go into the Sonic Mania "Settings.ini" and under the "Video" section, set "shaderSupport=n".
Unfortunately this has the side effect of making all FMVs greyscale. So there's no way to play Sonic Mania using AMD's drivers and get a correct display.
Sonic Mania bug or AMD bug? My bet is this is a Sonic Mania bug. A low-priority test case, to be sure. It's only what you see the entire game, after all.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;